Sunday 11 April 2010

Just a note to say....



Hooray for lazy Sundays! Yesterday I went to York with my Mum for a spot of shopping so today has been spent working on my range. I've decided that I need to expand the range of things I stock in my etsy store, so I've been working on some ideas for notecard sets. I posted the emo bunny and zombie squirrel sets here a few posts back.

Today I was inspired by the lovely spring weather and decided to make something bright and cheerful. I bought some mini mini cards of ebay that measure about 6cm by 9cm (give or take a few mm). I love making mini items, there's something really appealing about making something small but pretty, right?


Using my bunny buttons (also an ebay bargain), I used them as a topper mounted on some super funky paper. The buttons come with a little wooden hole thing on the back that sticks out, but i just break it off and file it down smooth, then the button sits flush against the card.

Then I made a matching box using my easy score scoring board and bone folder. I glued the box together using finger lift tape AND silicone glue so there's no way this baby is going to unfold itself!

All in all I was really pleased with the results. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. That is neat... I never got into doing paper projects... I love my crocheting though..

    ReplyDelete